Sunday, September 03, 2006

BlogDay 2006

I made this discovery today and I think it is a great idea. Unfortunately the official date of BlogDay 2006 was August 31, so I am a bit late. But better late than never! Being the master of my own space, I declare BlogDay still on, and I hereby present you with my chosen five "newly discovered" great politico blogs.

Since recent political events made our attention focus on the Middle East, and I followed the general trend in my postings, I continue in the same vein by offering you links to blogs that are either maintained by bloggers in the Middle East, or deal with events in that area.

1. Editor: Myself. The ultimate Iranian blog by fellow Torontonian, Hossein Derakhshan.

2. Iraq: the model. "New points of view about the future of Iraq."

3. The Listless Lawyer. Although not an outright "political" blog, he does touch upon political issues often. What connects him to the general topic of my BlogDay quotes is his wonderful series on Islamic Democracy and the Sovereignty of God.

4. The Mesopotamian - trying to bring one more Iraqi voice of the silent majority to the attention of the world.

5. Pedestrian Infidel. Great teamwork of five: two from the States, one from the UK, Anti-Jihadist from Malaysia, Avenging Apostate from the UAE, and the sole female of the team, European Kafir - GO GIRL, GO!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely with you it agree. In it something is also I think, what is it excellent idea.