Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My renewed efforts

For a while I felt that I was not informed enough to present ideas of my own on world events, in face of the very heated Middle Eastern confrontation, just to find later that they were not quite right. Instead I read feverishly and chose writings that I felt were closest to what I perceive as the true state of matters.

Today I decided to resume my own politicking because things are somewhat slower and so I do get a chance to formulate some (hopefully logical) conclusions. Not that my interests do not go beyond the Middle East, but events there were so much in the forefront of media focus that none of us got much chance to hear about goings-on in any other corner of the world. I will therefor start with my views on the present conditions there, to branch out later as I catch up with other issues that I will feel the urge to comment on. I also hope to have some time to add to my other blogs of general musings and the more ladylike home related postings (like recipes and stuff...).

If you happen to chance on these pages, please, drop me a few incouraging words so I will know my voice is not just a whisper in the wilderness. :)

No comments: